Friday, June 8, 2012

Look of the Day: Easy Breezy

I wish I had purchased more of these breezy style shirts from Target. They are so comfortable, thin and keep you surprisingly cool.  Gilt is showcasing DVF's shoes and sunglasses today.  And my new favorite pair of sunglasses that I've been wearing in my LOTDs are on sale!!!
Yellow Gauze Shirt: Target, Pink Tweed Shorts: ZARA (yes...you will see these later in my interpretation of Alba's Elle Cover)  Olive's holding up the wall for me-haahaaa.

Sunglasses: DVF Alejandra (last seen here), Bag: Marc Jacob's Stam Bag (last seen here)

Jewels: Lotus Blossom Design "Bianca" necklace & White Stretch Bracelets, Priviledged multi-chain gold bracelet via Gilt, Starfish Ring & Michael Kors Watch via TJ Maxx, Bebe Wedges (last worn here)

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

With Love From SoCal,

XO




11 comments:

  1. Hmmm I think I need to visit target because I'm looking for a few shirts like that for summer! Love the pink shorts too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! There were a few colors and even prints to choose from.

      Delete
  2. Love the colours of this outfit and great bag!!


    XO J
    www.style-worthwhile.com

    PS. Giveaway on my blog here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you look gorgeous. I need to get on GILT more and I love the color blocking theme you went with here and you look so tan and toned. You have perfect legs :)

    xoDale
    www.savvyspice.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shorts and the shirt too! We don't have target here, otherwise I would be looking for those!

    My Own Project

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so pretty! I love the colours together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so beautiful colors! just love your blouse! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. so chic, love your shoes :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really pretty, I love pink with yellow, the shorts are so beautiful, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all! I love yellow and pink together. I probably wear that combo way too much actually. I just started running again...trying to beat the ol clock! Haha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment we love hearing from you xo